Celebrity Gossip

Bruno K’s daughter survives being killed by health worker

Musician Bruno Kiggundu popularly known as Bruno K has taken to his social media pages to reveal how a negligent health practitioner almost killed his daughter. This is after they prescribed a wrong drug for the barely 4 year old kid. Bruno revealed how after continuously vomiting, he decided to take his daughter to the hospital.

It was here that the health worker prescribed a drug known as Plasil for the young kid. This however worsened things as she got severe hallucinations and started shaking continuously. After that, she couldn’t walk anymore as she became numb. It was then that the singer rushed her to a one Dr Jamil who specializes in treating kids.

Dr Jamil told Bruno that his daughter had been given an overdose of Plasil. The singer went ahead to caution parents by saying that this drug is dangerous. And besides kids should be treated only by qualified pediatricians. He however provided a positive update by saying that his daughter is recovering positively.

“Yesterday I almost lost my child because some one prescribed the wrong dosage for my child. She was vomiting alot, so to control the vomiting they gave her 10 Mills of plasil which is meant for an adult. My daughter started shaking continuously and having serious hallucinations.”

“The next thing she stopped walking. We rushed her to Doctor Jamil an expert in kids that’s where I was told that my daughter was given an over dose of plasil. Dear parents that drug is very deadly and dangerous. The lesson I learnt out of this, don’t take your child to any one.”

“These kids have to be attended to by paeds coz they understand them well. My child is recovering well but I shared this information so that parents can learn from it.” Bruno K shared.

Times Reporter

For all enquiries and breaking news, email us at timesuganda1@gmail.com The stories that you will love everyday, and all day are here at Times Uganda. Thank you

Related Articles

Back to top button